Avengers Business Cards - Just because
Showing posts tagged with “avengers”
On their next day off, Natasha gets to choose.
No subtitles, bub.
Happy New Year!
I hope you get everything you want in 2013. ♥
Their first day off in a month. Clint’s choice.
study group at the avengers midnight premiere?!!
for some loser who came up most of this
- Troy and Abed decided they were gonna be awesome and somehow convinced everyone else to dress up too
- Annie got really into it with them and suited up as Hawkeye
- Jeff “Accidentally Handsome” Winger came as Tony Stark. What, he totally wears this, didn’t you see that movie?
- Britta britta’d it. I mean, her favorite superhero is X-Man.
- Shirley borrowed Hulk smash gloves from her boys!!
- Pierce just really liked the concept of Captain America (i’m so sorry steve)
- Same with Chang and Nick Fury (i’m so sorry sir)
- Who else, honestly
THIS IS THE BESTEST THING.
All Hail Loki: An AU in which there was no Avengers Initiative, and mankind bowed before Loki’s army. (Turns out we still have glossy magazines, though, so maybe it’s not so bad?)
* Click through for larger versions.
Born with a void hard to destroy with love